Wooden Vertical blinds are something you can purchase only with us. Wooden slat, from which the blinds are made, width is 127 mm.
Wood is a symbol of environment and human health friendly lifestyle. Our manufactured wooden blinds are made of highest quality wood (Bass wood). This kind of wood has natural color variety, lightness and very attractive look.
Wooden blind benefits:
- Suitable for living spaces as well as offices and public spaces
- Helps to keep warmness in the room
- Doesn’t trigger allergies, because it is a natural material
- Looks perfectly combined with curtains
- Gives the feeling of coziness and elegance in any room
- Can easily regulate the daylight in the room
- Wooden structure makes every article interesting and unique
- In our collection there is large variety of materials and color tones – from completely natural to mahogany
- Can be used in place of doors for built-in closets etc.
Wooden blind operation and construction doesn’t differ from traditional Vertical fabric blinds. For opening and closing of the Vertical blinds there is a cord in the end of which there is an offset. The daylight can be regulated with the special chain, rotating the blinds in the needed direction.
If the blinds are till the window sill, then the cord and chain are 200-300mm short. If the blinds are till the floor then the cord and the chain are 1200-1300mm long. You have to be careful so the animals and children don’t tangle in the cords.
Vertical blinds can be opened by either pulling them to one side – right or left, or by symmetrically pulling them to each side.
Wooden blinds can be easily wiped with dry piece of cloth or soft brush from vacuum cleaner. Also wooden blinds can be cleaned with lightly moist piece of cloth.
Wooden blinds cannot be washed with water, as water can do deformations to the slat. That’s why wooden blinds are not recommended in spaces where is a lot of humidity (saunas, bathrooms, etc.)