Roman blinds are an interesting combination which connects the best from blinds and curtains. Because of sophistication and comfortable lifting material roman blinds are in very high demand.
As a type there are the luxurious French curtains. Before they were sewn from transparent, light fabrics, but now from thicker fabrics as well. French blinds don’t have “ribs”, they beautifully crinkle, which gives volume and fullness.
Austrian blinds – it is a middle ground between Roman and French blinds. In released form the fabric is crinkled, but the crinkles are only in the bottom. Lifting the blinds makes more crinkles. They look more luxurious than French blinds and give a cozy effect.
Our collection offers more than 6000 fabric designs.
There are three type of Roman blinds available – from fabric and natural – wooden or jute.
Roman blind benefits:
- Hundredths of fabrics available which are made in France and Italy
- Very wide range, starting from transparent and ending with night-type materials
- Very decorative
- Gives romantic and cozy feeling in the room
- With special prints for the kids room
- We will find something unique especially for you, because we have hundredths different color and type of materials in our catalogue which can be adjusted to any taste
The mechanism can be attached to the window, wall or ceiling. Because of compact fasteners it is easy to screw them on without spaces.
As the fabric is attached with a tape it is easy to take it off and wash with hands, or in the washing machine on the delicate mode. Can be given to the dry cleaners. Wooden and jute blinds can be cleaned with vacuum cleaner with a soft brush.